DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Tweedle & Pip Ltd will comply with data protection law. Personal information we hold about you will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for reasons that we have explained to you when you signed up
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the reasons we have told you about
- Kept securely
- We use your personal information to reply to you or to keep you updated about new menus, restaurants, offers and stores
- We will only contact you with your consent
- We will not pass your information to any third parties unless we comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Processing your payments.
- Crime/fraud prevention and prosecution of offenders.
- Processing your requests and registering your bookings.
- Processing and following up on feedback or enquiries.
- Personalising our services to suit your requirements.
We also retain data for statistical analysis for the purposes of monitoring sales, bookings, consumer demographics, and guest feedback and website activity. These statistics however will not include information that can be used to identify and will never be passed on to third parties. Tweedle & Pip Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. In certain circumstances, we are required to process your personal data. This applies, for example, where you register with us, or make a reservation or booking, or provide feedback, or place enquiries. We will need your personal data in order to provide our services to you, and if you do not provide your data, you may not have access to our services.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
All our customers have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and access to your personal data. You also have rights to change and erase. For more information and for a full list of rights please visit The Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
You can make a request by email to email@example.com, in writing to The Directors, Fido, 186-188 Kings Road, Cardiff, CF11 9DF or in person, visiting our Café.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT
You may, opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Each time we send you communications we give you the opportunity to opt-out of any email to which you have subscribed. Each email we send will have the unsubscribe button at the bottom as well as statement of origin reminding you where you signed up to our newsletter.